I know, I know, I have been THE most boring Blogger lately...
It's just that, honestly we haven't done anything fun or exciting to blog about.
Hmmm...
Maybe it's because I am so exhausted that I go to bed at 8:30pm every night...
or maybe, it's because I get so hungry that I eat dinner before Winship even comes home from work which = no dinner dates...
or maybe, it's because all I feel like doing is nothing...
or maybe, it's because the smell of so many random things make me nauseous...
Oh, did I mention that I am pregnant,
With TWINS???
Yep, I am!
I am officially in my 14th week of pregnancy and am starting to feel a bit better. In fact, I stayed up until almost 10:00pm last night!
I know party animal, right!?!
The above picture was from my last sonogram at 12 weeks 5 days
(Baby A -lower right- is a side profile with his/her little hand up by it's face
Baby B -upper left side- straight on picture of his/her little face and his/her arms behind the neck, just relaxin' in there!)
(Baby A -lower right- is a side profile with his/her little hand up by it's face
Baby B -upper left side- straight on picture of his/her little face and his/her arms behind the neck, just relaxin' in there!)
Below is an ultrasound picture from a little over a month before at 7 weeks 4 days
Isn't it amazing how fast they grow, change and develop;
No wonder pregnant ladies are so tired in the 1st Trimester!!!
So yeah, THEY are why I have been the most boring blogger ever, I have been EXHAUSTED!
But, here's hoping that the 2nd Trimester brings me more energy and no more nausea, fingers crossed!!!


This is such great news!! CONGRATS!! Your going to be such an amazing momma :)
ReplyDeleteWahoooooooooo!!!! Double the fun! You will be amazing! I'm guessing two boys!
ReplyDeleteTwins?! Wowey...does that translate to double-tired, and double-sick?? If so, I'm feeling for you. And looking forward to seeing some belly pics. You're gonna be so cute pregs. Congrats you guys!
ReplyDelete