Friday, July 13, 2012

Family Time!




Back in June I was lucky enough to get to go with my brothers family to California! We went went to Disneyland for three days and then to Newport Beach one day. I had so much fun and loved getting to spend such wonderful quality time with them all!!! 

I only brought my camera with me one of the days at Disneyland so I don't have to many good pictures documenting all the fun things we did and saw,  but believe me it was great!  ( I already have to carry around so much extra with this big 'ole belly of mine, I didn't need any other extra weight,hehe) 





Beckam gives Disneyland a big thumbs up!
What a cute family!!!
Mailen is thrilled about getting her very own Minny Doll!
  Just a few pictures from the Beach!


 Mailen was taking hand fulls of sand and putting them straight into her mouth, looks like she liked it! 

***

When we got back to Utah I was able to go see one of my BEST Friends, Sara, in the hospital after the birth of her second child. A gorgeous little girl, Claire! 
 


It is so crazy to think that the next time I go to Utah I will be a momma of TWO!!! 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Loved seeing your disney pics! thank you for coming to see me in the hospital! I'm so glad you were able to meet Claire! Can't wait for her to meet Emma & Charlie in december! Thanks so much for coming to visit!

    ReplyDelete