At least not for me and my family...Oh well, maybe next time!
Good thing we had some yummy Super Bowl food to ease the blow.
We started with some Hot Chorizo and Cheese Dip (delicious)
![]() |
| Recipe from Here |
For the Main Course we had Chicken Adobo (one of Giada's recipes) which was super moist, flavorful and delicious,
(I highly recommend it).
![]() |
| Recipe found Here |
And last, but certainly not least, I made some Chocolate Chip Cookies...

My personal favorite recipe to use is the one on the back of the Ghiradelli Milk Chocolate Chips package,
( I like to I add an extra 1/2 teaspoon of salt...yum! Love that salty and sweet combo)
Lately, (like the last year or so) I have realized that I really enjoy cooking.
I have always LOVED to bake, ever since I was a little girl. My Grandma used to send me Cookbooks for Kids and I loved to try and bake everything in them. Cooking, on the other hand, was never my favorite. To be honest, I think it was because I never really felt too confident in the outcome.
Now I love it, I am obsessed with watching The Food Network and looking at Food Blogs. Cooking has become a sort of challenge for me...I love to try new things and get a great sense of accomplishment when I succeed in making my desired dish!
Winship has definitely enjoyed my cooking endeavors and is always giving me good ideas of what I should attempt next. (Although, I am sure he could do without me trying to analyze every dish with him!) Just the other day, as I forced him to go into Williams Sonoma with me, he said "I think cooking has become your favorite hobby!" I think he is right!
Although, with all this cooking and baking I have been doing...I think running needs to become my favorite hobby, yikes!
PS. I would feel remiss if I didn't mention how grateful I am for the sunshine yesterday and today. With all the complaining I have been doing about the bad weather, I guess had better be appreciative when it is finally good!
Hooray, for the Sunshine, it is supposed to be a high of 51 today, Halleluiah!



No comments:
Post a Comment