Monday, January 9, 2012

Happy New Years & A Happy Birthday!

Happy New Year! 
Hooray and welcome to 2012, good riddance to 2011!!!
Our New Years Eve was pretty low key this year.
We went out to dinner, came home watched a movie, then the ball drop.
 
We did however have some leftover sparkles from our wedding, so we lit those at midnight.  That was about it for excitement over here..


Henry was a real "party animal" haha


No seriously he was... 

He celebrated his 1st Birthday on January 2nd with his favorite friend & brother, George! 
George (& mom, Khaki) were in town for the holidays and lucky for us, were able to come over to celebrate the boys first Happy Birthday!  
The party was complete with party hats and doggie ice cream. 
( I know we are a little ridiculous, we have been told many times )
 The Birthday Boys
Henry left - George right 
...in case you couldn't tell who was who

 Oh, we even had candles too!

  The hat was too funny, I had to throw another picture in of him with it on...

***
Oh and in case you were wondering, the 3rd time was the charm! (wink, wink)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Henie! Your present is in the mail!!! I knew the 3rd time would be the charm! So EXCITED!!! AHhHHHHhh STILL SCREAMING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAHHHHHH!!! So So Happy for you! Seriously, I have been thinking about you and I couldn't be happier for you right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. been dying!!!!!!! Hooray! yea, yea, yea! good welcome to the new year. happy birthday henry! his birthday cracks me up but done just right! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle I'm sorry if you think Im creepy because I always leave comments! Sara and Ashlee told me you were preggo so I just have to tell you how happy I am for you! You give me hope! We are going to do IVF in March so I might have some questions for you! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete