Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Most Wonderful TIme of the Year!

Christmas Time!!! 
To get us in the Christmas Spirit we had some friends over to build and decorate Gingerbread Houses. 

 This was taken right ofter Coley and Alisa's house collapsed :(
 Here is what Winship and I came up with -the way it was supposed to go just wasn't quiet working... 
 Coley & Alisa decorating there landscaping (the house wouldn't stay up, so they got creative and made a side yard for our house, PERFECT)

 The finished products!!! 

Christmas Eve Dinner at the Rosses
 
 Winship & his Dad

Us 
 
 Mrs. Ross and I
Winship and his younger brother Brandon. 
Unfortunately my camera wasn't charged when we did the whole group picture. 
{Hopefully Stephanie will send me the pic she took}

Christmas Day! 
 James and Carter opening presents:Toys Toys TOYS
 Carter's New Truck!
 Henry watching all the excitement
 Christmas Sunset
It was a beautiful day so we decided to take  Henry on a walk around the farm. 
When we got back this was the view from the house, Beautiful! 

 It was a great Christmas! 
All we need now to top it all off is our Christmas Miracle! 
We find out if we got it on January 4th, less than a week to go and I am feeling good! :)  

2 comments:

  1. looks fun. the trick to gingerbread houses is cheating and using a glue gun! i'm loving your blue shirt or dress! Come on christmas miracle!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! You look as gorgeous as ever! Your Christmas looked great! I'm glad your feeling well! I'm continuing to pray for your Christmas miracle! Love youuuuuuu! Miss youuuuuu!

    ReplyDelete