I know I am super late and slow and so few and far between with my posts lately, all I can say for myself is that life is BUSY!
I know it is no longer November (where does the time go?) however, I would be remiss if I didn't finish my {tHaNkFuL} posts because I am TRULY thankful for this last but certainly not least one...
My Husband:
My Husband:
His Happy Birthday was last week and boy, oh-boy am I glad he was born
(33 whopping years ago)!
(33 whopping years ago)!
He is such a great guy: nice, kind, loyal, friendly, funny (in his own way :)) smart, easy going, loving, athletic, intense, understanding and I could go on and on but what I love most about him is that he is perfect for ME!
This past year we have been through a LOT together and I feel as though we have come out of it all stronger as individuals, but even more importantly as a couple.
We are nowhere near done, but what I do know is that as long as we stick together we can get through all that is yet to come!
On a totally different note:
I wanted to share a few pictures from our Thanksgiving trip to Utah.
I feel like whenever I go home I am always so caught up in enjoying my time and seeing everyone that I NEVER take any pictures, and of course the same pretty much rings true with this trip. However, I did manage to pull my camera out a few times.
Here's what I got...
Thanksgiving Day!
Mailen
Getting ready to go to the Utah Football Game...

Beckam just being cute at all times!
Ready for Bed (left) and Ready to Wrestle with Dad (right)
I feel like whenever I go home I am always so caught up in enjoying my time and seeing everyone that I NEVER take any pictures, and of course the same pretty much rings true with this trip. However, I did manage to pull my camera out a few times.
Here's what I got...
Thanksgiving Day!
Mailen
Getting ready to go to the Utah Football Game...
Beckam just being cute at all times!
Ready for Bed (left) and Ready to Wrestle with Dad (right)
No comments:
Post a Comment