Monday, November 21, 2011

{tHaNkFuL} part 3

Okay so I am a total slacker...  and soooo this is no longer Thankful Thursday, just Thankful...
This (last) week I am/was {tHaNkFuL} for:

1. Michael, My Brother:
My wonderful brother turned another year older last week and in honor of him and his Happy Birthday I thought I would let you all know just how seriously wonderful he really is!  
He has not only been the very best brother in the world to me but also a best friend, role model and a father figure of sorts as well.
I love him so much and have always looked up to him, I honestly don't know where I would be without my big bro!
Love you Michael!!!

2. Our Trip to Utah:
Oooooh, I am soooo very {tHaNkFuL} for our upcoming trip to Utah for Thanksgiving, I can hardly wait.
Getting to see Michael, Nicole, Beckam, Mailen, Steph, Adam, Ashlee and everyone...
Although, I won't get to see some of my besties I am still so excited to just be in Utah! I sure do miss that place, there is just something about the place where you grew up that is so nice and comforting! 

3. Insurance:
We recently changed insurance companies and just found out that they cover 100% of fertility treatment with NO lifetime max. 
HELLO, this is AMAZING and so unheard of.
Certainly something to be {tHaNkFuL} for!

FYI: On the fertility front: we are now over a week into the birth control pills and have another week + a few days to go. I go in for my first bloodwork & ultrasound on 11/30 then am set to start the hormone shots on 12/3... 
  Please keep us in your thoughts and prayer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment