Monday, November 14, 2011

{tHaNkFuL tHuRsDaY} part 2

This week (a little late I know) I am {Thankful} for: 

1. My Neighbors & Neighborhood:
Our neighborhood is in an area where there are lots of parks, dog parks, trails through the woods, resturants, grocery stores: pretty much anything you need and all within walking distance. Which too be honest, at first I didn't like. It was/is so different from what I was used to and so it just didn't feel like a "neighborhood" to me, it felt more like a city BUT now I really like it!   
Ever since we got Henry back in March I have been forced to be outside hanging out and walking around all the time.  Which in turn, has given me the opportunity to get to know most of our neighbors.  (Especially all the other dog owners and all the people with kids who are outside all the time too.)  It makes DC and our house feel so much more like home to me now that I actually "know" who my neighbors are not just what their names are!



2. My Doctors & Nurses
I am sooooo grateful for the science and techonology that is available to us that gives us the chance at having our own children. I am so grateful for my Doctors and Nurses at Shady Grove Fertility for all that they do for Winship and I. {We are in the very first stage (birth control pills) of trying another Fresh IVF cycle, I will have a calendar of what will happen when tomorrow} I am grateful thatwe have such a great fertility center so close to us, I know that we are in GREAT hands!


3. Lazy Weekends
This past weekend was a very low key and lazy weekend. We had no real plans and nothing that we HAD to do, I LOVED it! I have seriously been sick for the last month and am so sick and tired of being SICK & TIRED!!! So having a lazy weekend was just what I needed.

Pinned Image


No comments:

Post a Comment