This past weekend we went to the wedding of Ryan and Alanna Temme. Ryan is a friend of Winship's from high school and I have had the opportunity to get to know him and Alanna in teh past few years. The ceremony was at the St. Albans chapel, Winship's high school chapel. It was such a great place to have a wedding ceremony; fun for me to see, all the the guys loved being back on their old stoming grounds and not to mention what a special and meaningful place to get married!
Here is the happy couple Ryan and Alanna during their first dance!
Winship and I enjoing the wonderful night!
I love going to weddings! Celebrating the newlyweds, chatting with friends, yummy food and of course lots of dancing, what's not to love!?!?
Jon D., Alanna & Ryan, Rev. Billow and Winship
{It was kind of like a highschool reunion for Winship}
Lucie R., Steele M. and Megan R.
(Wifes of Winship's highschool friends)
The Halcyon House in Georgetown, beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment