Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Wedding in the Windy City

A few weeks ago we got to go to a fabulous wedding in the wonderful city of Chicago!

It was my first time in Chicago and I LOVED it!
Here's how the weekend went:

We got in Thursday night and obviously went to get some good ole' deep dish pizza! Which BTW was delicious and incredibly filling, WOW!  Then went back to the hotel and hit up the swimming pool, which felt amazing. Who knew Swimming while pregnant would be so glorious...(more on that another time)

Friday morning we woke up and grabbed a yummy breakfast and were off for our day of sightseeing!  We walked along the Magnificent Mile then walked down to the lake to go on the infamous Architectural Boat Tour.  I was really excited for the boat tour and it definitely did not disappoint. I thought it was such a cool and fun way to see the city, plus we had great weather to top it all off! 
Here are some pictures from the boat (not great photos but what can ya do...) 
Too bad I can't remember the names of the buildings and all the interesting things they told us about them...


Navy Pier

Our Boat!

Us, waiting for the Tour 



Next we walked over to Navy Pier to check it out saw the expansive lake, I could not believe how big it really is. To me it looks just like you are looking out at an ocean!

Friday night Winship's friend from college TJ, picked us up and took us out to his Country Club for a fantastic dinner! 
Cheers!


 Saturday was the wedding and it was BEAUTIFUL! 

The Bride & Groom!!!
*Congratulations Lawson and Bailey *

 Winship and I during the Cocktail Hour

 The flowers were AMAZING! Look at all those hydrangeas under the glass top of the table!

Us during the reception! 
(I have NEVER, in my life EVER had to worry about cleavage before, WOW what pregnancy can do...)

Sunday Morning we went to my first ever Mother's Day Brunch! 
It was a fun and special day :) 


Oh and we took some growing belly pics in the lobby of the hotel
Boy oh Boy is my belly GROWING!

2 comments:

  1. Could there possibly be a more perfect pregnant belly? You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely GORGEOUS! I love your cleve BFB!!!

    ReplyDelete