Tuesday, June 12, 2012

NPS Baby Shower

My dear friend and co-worker Sharalyn threw me my first ever baby shower at her beautiful home at the end of May.  It was so lovely and such a wonderful afternoon to spend in Sharalyn's backyard just chatting with friends and eating some delicious food.  I felt so loved, my co-workers totally spoiled me! 

Me and Sharalyn 
I love you Sharalyn, thank you sooooo much for throwing me such a fabulous shower! I am going to miss seeing you everyday, although I know we will always be friends :) 
The yummy spread!
 Sharalyn, Margie Corrine, Shanna & Robin 


 Laura, Amy and Meg 

 Sarah & Marie 


 Margie, Mary and Lee

 Me and Teri 

 Tiffany and Ainsely

 Anne and Declan
 Three Pregnant Ladies of NPS! 
Due with: twins in August,  a boy in late September and a girl in the middle of October...

 Pink & Blue Cupcakes, of course! 

 We even had some gentlemen attendees, Bob and Jim

 Winship came at the end to help us pack up and clean up, thanks babe! 

***

It really was such an amazing afternoon and I can't thank all of you enough for coming and making me feel so special! 
I have LOVED working at NPS, it is such an incredible community to be a part of, with so many wonderful and caring people. I can't believe after 5 years my time at NPS is over...:( 
The school will certainly hold a very special place in my heart forever!!! 
Thank you again for everything NPS!  

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling baby Shower! I can not wait to shower your babies in just a few days! You look as beautiful as ever! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete