Thursday, January 13, 2011

A New Year, A New...Blog!?!

Happy New Year!
2010 was such an incredible year and to be honest I am a little sad to see it end! Now, that is NOT to say that I am not excited for and optimistic about what 2011 will hold; I just loved 2010...  
Soooo, as an opening post to my new blog (yay)  and a goodbye to 2010 I am going to give the wonderful year a little tribute with a pictorial year in review: 
Here's what happened in 2010!!!

 Okay, Okay, so this technically wasn't in 2010 BUT it was only 11 days shy (Sara, ELEVEN) not to mention that it was quite the Monumental Event, the day Winship and I got engaged! (yay!)

New Year's Eve
January:
 New York Trip over MLK weekend: 
Metropolitan Museum of Art
Phantom of the Opera
Time Square 


February:
More SNOW!

 Valentines Day Weekend:
Nassau, Bahama's
March
...okay, so March was kind of lame
I did, however, go to my first "official" Lacrosse Game, which of course needed to be documented.
 April:
Easter Weekend with the Ross Family
Naples, Florida



 Our Engagement Party:
I am not sure why Winship is making that face but I thought the diamond ring crown/veil thing Mrs.Ross had me wear was worth posting!


 May:
My good friend Megan's wedding
Salt Lake City, Utah
 Love these ladies!!!

Memorial Day Weekend
Corolla, North Carolina


June:
Primland Resort with the Gratzinger Clan
Blue Ridge, VA 




Summertime 
Baseball, BBQ's & Boating!

Utah Trip:
Stephanie's Baby Shower
Beckam's (early) 1st Birthday!




           
 Doesn't Beckam look so happy to be with his "favorite" Aunt!?!
 New Train Set & New Books!





July:
Brannan and Ginger's Wedding
Lake Tahoe, CA





Parker and Bethany's Wedding
Skaneateles, NY



August:
Ross Family Trip
Nantucket, MA



September:
Another Trip to Utah
Friends Wedding Shower/Dinner
How much do you love the posed & holding hands picture? 
I love it A LOT!

Wedding Weekend Festivities:
Wednesday Night
Touring the Sites with Ashlee & Annie
Jefferson Memorial
Lincoln Memorial
Thursday Night
Carmel Apple Dinner
 


 


 Friday
Bridal Luncheon
Touring the Naval Academy
Rehearsal Dinner


 


 
Saturday
Wedding Day!








Honeymoon
Turks and Caicos

October:
The Homestead
Warm Springs, VA
My 27th Birthday Weekend



Capitals Game:
  
November:
Ashley and Susan's Wedding


 
Kristen and Charlie's Wedding:



Thanksgiving with the Ross Family
 

Redskins Game & Winship's Happy Birthday
 
December:
Jason and Mary's Christmas Party
New York City
 


 Utah Trip:
Friends Party




Family Stuff

Steelers Fans just Watching the game




Could he be any cuter?



 


Christmas PJ's!

Skiing 
Well...that pretty much sums it up...
Sianara 2010 & Hello 2011!
So far so good!


5 comments:

  1. Michelle Marie I LOVE that you finally started a blog! What a fun and busy year you guys had! I miss you! Come back soon or better yet I'm coming back to D.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIANARA *&%$&@$!!!!! You know exactly what I am talking about. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Yay! Wow,you've done so many fun trips, life changing things this year I can see why it'd be sad to say goodbye! But so happy you started a blog so all of us can see and keep it touch with your life. I love seeing you, come back soon! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, an amazing year!!! Glad you started a blog! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's about time, lady! I love seeing pictures and being able to see what you guys are up to. Do you have access to our blog?

    ReplyDelete