Today's post is going to be random, so bear with me!
First of all:
Happy Cinco De Mayo!!!

I wish I was having a party like this...Maybe nexy year!
I do plan to celebrate by having some Mexican food tonight, my FAVORITE!
Bring on the Chips, Gauc and Queso, YUM!
I also have a few pictures (only a few since I STILL don't have my camera back) of our Easter trip to Florida with the Ross family:
Winsip's younger brother Brandon and his wife, Maura live their so we all went down to visit them and the beaches of course!!!
Here is the whole gang on Easter at the Ritz Carlton Brunch.
The brunch was absolutely delicious, so much yummy food, it was hard to even know where to begin!
They did a great job with it, there are beautiful spring flower arrangements on every table as well as on all the buffet tables.
Fun Easter deocrations like the huge chocolate Easter Egg like the one behind Winship and I in the picture below. Even a few ice scultptures, because...why not!

I love these two pictures:
Dr. Ross carrying Carter with a HUGE smile on his face (this is not an everday accurance either, in fact this is the ONLY time I have ever seen Dr. Ross hold one of the Grandkids,
so of course I HAD to capture it!!!
Then Winship cuddling up with a sleepy James after being woken up from a nap!
Here is James whipped out after LOTS of swimming and playing in the pool with his two Aunts, Maura and Me!
The sun was setting as we were all sitting around the pool chatting and waiting for our Pizza to be delivered.

And last, but certainly NOT least,
I got my schedule for our/my upcoming big procedures:
If all goes as planned (fingers crossed) I start the hormone shots on Monday, May 23rd
Then I go in just about every morning for 10 to 12 days to get checked out, to see how my little eggs are coming along.
Then on Monday, June 6th we go in for the Egg Retrival Procedure, they create the embryo's that day! (Yay)
Then we wait 3 to 6 days for the little embryo's to grow and progress and depending on how they are doing, they will put one back in anyday between June 9-12!!!
We are so glad it is all on the books :)
Oh and I am loving my Azelea bushes in full bloom,
Yay for Spring!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment