Hello, Hello!
I hope everyone had a WONDERFUL Memorial Day Weekend! Ours was pretty great.
We stayed here in DC (well, we had no choice in the matter, having doctor appointments every other morning makes traveling kinda tricky!) regardless of the 90+ temperature with crazy high humidity we had a nice weekend that consisted of relaxing, going to a movie, napping, BBQ's, swimming, walks with Henry, eating, golfing (for winship) and lunch & mani-pedi w/ a friend for me.
Oh and shots... how could I forget about that? Two shots a day every night at 8:00pm sharp!
We started the shots on Thursday night and the first one was easy peasy! I was like okay, yeah I can do this!
...Then the 2nd one came along, different story! All I can say is ouch!
It was a lot more painful going in and stung the whole time as the medicine went in, NOT fun! Plus it makes me stomach really tender and sore for like 2 days afterwards, so basically by now my whole stomach is tender and sore
The good news is that the hormone shots are working! Last Monday when I had my Blood work and Ultrasound they told me I had only 11 follicles. We were bummed about that because we were hoping for more. Well, on Sunday I had a doctor apt and they told me I had 17 Follicles! We were SUPER excited, that is a great number and just about exactly what we were hoping for.
Then this morning I had yet another doctor apt and they said I had 21 in just ONE ovary and 19 in the other so a grand total of 40 Follicles! Crazy huh!
No wonder I feel so full and bloated :)
The shots and doctors appointments will continue for a few more days, I will keep you posted on our progress!
Thanks for all your positive thoughts and well wishes, they are clearly working! YAY J

No comments:
Post a Comment