Hey!
Friday was certainly one of the hardest days of my life. I didn't sleep the whole night before, I just laid in bed praying and pleading with God that it would all workout, I tossed and turned with anxiety and a racing mind. I got up nice and early and went into my blood test as hopeful as could be. The rest of the day waiting for the call to come felt like an eternity, time went by so slowly. As I thought about getting the call and envisioning getting good news I couldn't help but make a cute little plan of how I would relay that good news to Winship.
Finally getting that phone call from a nurse that afternoon, being so hopeful for good news, shaking with anxiety and nervousness as to what she was going to say and then to hear the words "Unfortunately... it was negative" was absolutely heart wrenching-
Throughout the rest of that day/night I felt a whole range of emotions; everything from sadness to frustration to disappointed to anger and even confusion, but mostly I was just heartbroken.
All of your kind emails, texts, phone calls and blog comments really meant so much to me and helped me feel like I wasn't going through it alone or so far away from you all, so thank you all for caring!
That night we drove 40 minutes (each way) to Olney, MD so that I could get some good Utah style comfort food at the newest...
Cafe Rio...it was delicious and fortunately I stopped crying while I devoured it!
I also got to eat my sorrows away in more delicious ways over the weekend with these two thoughtful gifts:
| Thanks Mom! |
| Thanks Annie Marie & Sara Jane! |
I went and played some outdoor Volleyball on Saturday afternoon which really helped me to feel better and get my mind off of everything, not to mention let me get some aggression out!
It is now three days later and I am feeling much better, much more at peace with the fact that it just wasn't meant to be this time, but I know that IT WILL WORK OUT....eventually!
I just need to be patient and remember that it is in the Lord's hands, all we can do is try!
Moving Forward:
I am waiting to hear back from my doctor today to see that the plan is going forward and what we do from here. We have the three frozen Embryo's that we will most likely be using next time, which means it won't be the same routine as last time. Hopefully that means it won't be as long or painful of a process.
I will of course keep you posted...
Love you all,
Michelle
Michelle I'm so sorry. I can't imagine the way your heart must of sunk when you heard that this time wasn't the time for you. I am inspired by your attitude an ability to turn this challenge around and look at it with such hopeful eyes. I will definitely be praying for you. Please continue to tell us what's happening (even though I'm sure at times it isn't easy) because I do think about you and wonder how you're doing often. Love you shell!!
ReplyDelete