I will be thinking about you today and hoping you know that it will happen.
what! chills. thinking of you since i woke and aching for you now. but like Mel said it WILL happen. :(
Oh Michelle I am so sorry. I haven't gone as far as doing IVF, but I do know the pain of the waiting game. You have been in my thoughts non stop, I hope you are doing ok. Please know I am always here if you need anyone to vent or cry to. Xoxo
I will be thinking about you today and hoping you know that it will happen.
ReplyDeletewhat! chills. thinking of you since i woke and aching for you now. but like Mel said it WILL happen. :(
ReplyDeleteOh Michelle I am so sorry. I haven't gone as far as doing IVF, but I do know the pain of the waiting game. You have been in my thoughts non stop, I hope you are doing ok. Please know I am always here if you need anyone to vent or cry to. Xoxo
ReplyDelete